How to check SMS Credit Level
Capable 21C has the ability to check the number of SMS Credits remaining when the
SMS Account is with Capable Software Pty Ltd. This knowledgebase article
explains how to do so.
In order for Capable 21C to check the SMS Credit Level, and SMS Account needs to
be correctly configured within Capable 21C. Refer to KB-Setup SMS Messaging
for more information about how to configure Capable 21C correctly.
There are two ways to check the current SMS Credit Level.
In versions prior to v1.5.651,
- Go to Setup|Setup SMS Messaging.
- Click the Credits button.
- Note the number of credits reported after a few seconds.
On versions from v1.5.651 onwards, either follow the procedure shown above, or:
- Go to Setup|Customise Button Bar.
- Drag the SMS Credits button onto the Button Bar.
- Close the Customise Button Bar window.
- Click the SMS Credits button.
The SMS Credits button can now be clicked at any stage in the future to check
the credit level.
No further information.
This knowledge resource is designed
for use on a Windows (tm) XP system operating at a screen
resolution of 1024x768 or better. Windows Media Player must be
installed for this training resource to operate correctly.
Copyright 2008 Capable Software
Return to Capable
Contact Technical Support