Capable 21C supports the concept of a cancellation list. This feature can
be used when a patient/client desires an appointment on a particular date, but when
no appointment slots are available on that date. This knowledgebase article
describes how to enable and use the cancellation list feature.
The cancellation list appears in the lower right hand corner of the appointment
book. Whilst only one cancellation list is visible at any moment in time,
Capable 21C retains a different list of patients/clients for each day. Also,
patients/clients can be rolled forward so that if an appointment cannot be found
for them on a given day, they can made to appear on the subsequent day's cancellation
list. It must be enabled before it can be used. Refer to the resolution
section for steps to enable and use the cancellation list.
To enable the cancellation list:
- Go to Setup|Settings.
- Go to the Appointment Book tab.
- Tick the box for the Cancellation List.
- Click Apply and then Close.
To place a patient/client onto the cancellation list for any particular day:
- Navigate the appointment book to the day when the appointment is desired.
- Click the Patient/Client Info button on the appointment book.
- Key the name of the person and search to open their record.
- Click the Add to Cancellation List button.
- Close Patient/Client Information and Editing.
The person's name becomes visible on the cancellation list. It is possible
to add further information to the request by clicking on it. This can be useful
if there is a particular time that is desired (eg after school).
To make an appointment from the cancellation list:
- Navigate to the day when the person's name appears on the cancellation list.
- Drag the person's name from the cancellation list to the desired slot on the appointment
To remove a person from the cancellation list without making an appointment:
- Click on the person's name on the cancellation list.
- Choose the option to remove them from the list.
To roll the current cancellation list forward to the next day:
- Click on any person's name on the cancellation list.
- Choose the option to roll people forward to the next day.
No further detail.
This knowledge resource is designed
for use on a Windows (tm) XP system operating at a screen
resolution of 1024x768 or better. Windows Media Player must be
installed for this training resource to operate correctly.
Copyright 2008 Capable Software
Return to Capable
Contact Technical Support